Check back in November to apply for the Spring 2018 Ambassador Certification Program!
Volunteers will work a minimum of 4 hours per month for one semester on HPW projects and events for the following program areas:
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drugs
- Campus Health Initiatives
- Graphic Design
- Men’s Health
- Mental Health
- Sexual Health
- Sexual Violence Prevention
What you'll get out of it:
- Resume building
- Health Promotion & Wellness Ambassador Certification
- Volunteer hours
- Becoming a campus leader
Examples of types of activities ambassadors would do:
- Assisting with Therapy Dog Tuesday
- Making classroom announcements
- Conducting outreach at events for HPW – engaging students in conversations, games, etc.
- Taking the Condom Caboose out to students
- Conducting outreach at the Farmer’s Market
- Assisting with the Pop-Up Food Pantry
Prerequisites for joining:
- SF State student
- Attend one mandatory training prior to the start of the semester. Dates and times to be determined for Spring semester.