Our Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Danielle Lundstrom, is available for free private appointments. Danielle uses a holistic approach for nutrition counseling, taking into account the unique needs and lifestyle of each student to support them in developing realistic nutrition goals. With the belief that all foods fit as part of a healthy lifestyle, her goal is to avoid “quick fixes” or fad diets and to instead help students develop healthy eating habits that they can maintain in the long run to promote life-long health and wellbeing.
She is available for appointments relating to:
- Nutrition assessment
- Cholesterol and blood pressure management
- Diabetes prevention and management
- Vegetarian and vegan eating patterns
- Healthy eating on a budget
- Other nutrition-related topics and goal
Wednesday: 1:45 PM- 4:45 PM
Thursday: 1:45 PM- 4:45 PM
Appointments are held at Student Health Services. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. If you fail to keep your appointment or do not cancel it prior to your visit, you will be billed the $20 no-show fee.
- These are for students who have never seen the nutritionist or have not seen the nutritionist in one year
- Initial appointments last 40 minutes and include nutritional assessment, counseling, goal setting and education to support healthy lifestyle habits
- Please fill out the online nutrition questionnaire before your appointment. Note: you have 40 minutes to fill out the questionnaire and cannot return a second time to add more information
- Follow-up appointments are for students who have seen the nutritionist in the last year.
- Follow up appointments last 20 minutes
To make an appointment, login to myHealth and click on "Appointments" in the left side menu.
Nutrition handouts covering a variety of topics are available at Student Health Services outside of clinic A.