Our Ambassador Program will continue to be virtual during Fall 2021 with the possibility of some optional in-person volunteer activities. Apply to be a HPW Ambassador!
The Ambassador Program
The Ambassador Program is a volunteer program that provides opportunities for SF State students to be involved in health and wellness activities on campus and requires a minimum of four hours per month for one semester.
The Lead Ambassador Program
Can't get enough of the HPW Ambassador Program, but want more of a leadership role? Join HPW's Lead Ambassador program! This is an advanced volunteer program where students volunteer a minimum of nine hours per month for one semester, plan and manage program activities with a health educator and train new Ambassadors. Open to returning Ambassadors. (Will resume in Fall 2021)
Upcoming Information Sessions
Check back in November 2021 for Spring 2022 information sessions.
Want to be more involved with campus activities? Gain new skills? Love health & wellness? Join the Health Promotion & Wellness’ Ambassador Program! Learn more about the program at an information session. Volunteer this Spring 2022 semester!
Date & Time:
- Wednesday, November 17th from 1:30- 2 pm
- Wednesday, December 1st from 11- 11:30 am
- Resume building
- Health Promotion & Wellness Ambassador Certification
- Volunteer hours
- Professional development
- Meet new people
- Becoming a campus leader
- Assist with HPW workshops (monitor the Zoom chat, moderate Instagram live stream, and etc.)
- Attend HPW workshops and workshops from campus partners
- Participate in our Social Media Campaigns
- Assist with outreach and promoting HPW workshops and events
- Work on HPW general tasks such as data entry, outreach materials and transcriptions
- Provide feedback for HPW workshops and cooking demos
- Participate in the Ambassador Spotlight activity
- DIY Volunteer Activities
- More activities to come during the semester!
- SF State student
- Attend one mandatory training prior to the start of the semester
- Previous Ambassador (only for Lead Ambassador positions)