Our Ambassador Program will continue to be virtual during Fall 2021. Apply to be a virtual volunteer!
The Ambassador Program is a volunteer program that provides opportunities for SF State students to be involved in health and wellness activities on campus and requires a minimum of four hours per month for one semester.
Can't get enough of the HPW Ambassador Program, but want more of a leadership role?
Join HPW's Lead Ambassador program! This is an advanced volunteer program where students volunteer a minimum of nine hours per month for one semester, plan and manage program activities with a health educator and train new Ambassadors. Open to returning Ambassadors. (Will resume in Fall 2021)
- Resume building
- Health Promotion & Wellness Ambassador Certification
- Volunteer hours
- Professional development
- Meet new people
- Becoming a campus leader
- Assist with HPW workshops (monitor the Zoom chat, moderate Instagram live stream, and etc.)
- Attend HPW workshops and workshops from campus partners
- Participate in our Social Media Campaigns
- Assist with outreach and promoting HPW workshops and events
- Work on HPW general tasks such as data entry, outreach materials and transcriptions
- Provide feedback for HPW workshops and cooking demos
- Participate in the Ambassador Spotlight activity
- DIY Volunteer Activities
- More activities to come during the semester!
- SF State student
- Attend one mandatory training prior to the start of the semester
- Previous Ambassador (only for Lead Ambassador positions)
Fall 2021 Ambassador Application
Deadline: Friday, August 13th, 2021
Upcoming Information Sessions:
Date & Time: Wednesday, May 12th from 12:30-1 pm