Spring 2023 Ambassador Application
Health Promotion & Wellness (HPW) is currently recruiting for the Volunteer Ambassador Program this upcoming Spring 2023 semester! Assist with health & wellness activities, meet new people, gain new skills and build up your resume. Volunteer with us!
Please submit your application by Tuesday, January 31st by 5pm
The Ambassador Program
The Ambassador Program is a student volunteer program that provides opportunities for SF State students to be involved in health and wellness activities on campus and requires a minimum of four hours per month for one semester.
The Lead Ambassador Program
Can't get enough of the HPW Ambassador Program, but want more of a leadership role? Join HPW's Lead Ambassador program! This is an advanced volunteer program where students volunteer a minimum of nine hours per month for one semester, plan and manage program activities with a health educator and train new Ambassadors. Open to returning Ambassadors.
The Lead Ambassador Program is postponed until Fall 2023
- Resume building
- Volunteer hours
- Professional development
- Meet new people
- Learn about health and wellness topics
- Health Promotion & Wellness Ambassador Certification
- Becoming a campus leader
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Help out and/or participate in HPW workshops
- Set up and clean up at HPW activities and events
- Outreach activities and events
- Help out and attend the Late Night Events (art nights, game nights, etc.)
- Assist with campus partners' activities and events such as Sol Patch Garden, AS Clothing Swap and SFSU events
- Support HPW office tasks such as administrative work and programming preparations
- Participate in the Ambassador Spotlight activity
- Lead our tabling events and promote health & wellness resources
- DIY Volunteer Activities
- More activities to come during the semester!
- Current SF State Student
- Attend one mandatory orientation
- Previous Ambassador (only for Lead Ambassador positions)
We will continue following the Covid-19 safety guidelines set for our campus next Spring 2023 semester. We will still keep some virtual components to our Ambassador program as well.