We will continue following the Covid-19 safety guidelines set for our campus next Fall 2022. We will still keep some virtual components to our Ambassador program as well.
The Ambassador Program
The Ambassador Program is a student volunteer program that provides opportunities for SF State students to be involved in health and wellness activities on campus and requires a minimum of four hours per month for one semester.
Apply by August 12, 2022 by 5 pm
The Lead Ambassador Program
Can't get enough of the HPW Ambassador Program, but want more of a leadership role? Join HPW's Lead Ambassador program! This is an advanced volunteer program where students volunteer a minimum of nine hours per month for one semester, plan and manage program activities with a health educator and train new Ambassadors. Open to returning Ambassadors.
- Resume building
- Volunteer hours
- Professional development
- Meet new people
- Learn about health and wellness topics
- Health Promotion & Wellness Ambassador Certification
- Becoming a campus leader
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Help out and/or participate in HPW workshops
- Set up and clean up at HPW activities and events
- Outreach activities and events
- Help out and attend the Late Night Events (art nights, game nights, etc.)
- Assist with campus partners' activities and events such as Sol Patch Garden, AS Clothing Swap and SFSU events
- Support HPW office tasks such as administrative work and programming preparations
- Participate in the Ambassador Spotlight activity
- Lead our tabling events and promote health & wellness resources
- DIY Volunteer Activities
- More activities to come during the semester!
- Current SF State Student
- Attend one mandatory training prior to the start of the semester
- Previous Ambassador (only for Lead Ambassador positions)